Remove powered by blogger: Complete tutorial for beginners
Today we the codezine will provide complete tutorial to remove powered by blogger in simple steps.
If you are using blogger as your blog platform then you can see that the powered by blogger attribution/text comes just below your page footer. And there is no way or option to remove that text showing powered by blogger even if you go to layout or theme option. Thus, for doing that you have to add some codes in theme option. And, we will show easy and safe methods to do that. So,
The Following Steps are:
- First of all, go to log in to your blogger account.
- Secondly. go to THEME.
- Thirdly, press EDIT THEME.
- Forthly, copy these codes and paste it right below your theme header <head>. Keep in mind that the following codes are right between <head> and </head>.
- Fifthly. after pasting the following codes press SAVE THEME.
- So, all you have to do is this and your Powered by Blogger will be removed.